About Us

Don't Dream It, Drive It

BRIEF PROFILE OF LANPETS NG LTD

We are a fast growing Auto dealer in Lagos, Nigeria, serving our unique and discerning clientele. Our brands include Toyota, Honda, Lexus, Land Rover, KIA, Mitsubishi, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Infiniti, Ford, etc. Our customer base includes Corporate Organizations, Government Parastatals and Private Individuals. At Lanpets Autos, we’ve consistently worked hard for years to ensure we deliver to customer satisfaction on every sale. We achieve this through:

MISSION Making dreams come true by providing customers with an unparalleled sales and after-sales overall experience.

img-display

VISION Lanpets Autos holds a responsibility to foster an environment which promotes innovation, relationship and growth.

CORE VALUE Making customer’s dream come true by providing a joyful car – buying experience. Community development. Long – term growth strategies.And Positive team spirit and collaboration.

WHAT WE SPECIALIZE IN

Outright Car Sales
Buying of Cars
Car Swap
Car Wash

WHY CHOOSE US?

  • Offering competitive pricing always

  • Maintaining high standard quality cars

  • Exceptional pre-sales and after sales services.

  • Unbeatable installment payment package

TESTIMONIALS

  • Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction. Thanks to Lanpets Autos am enjoying my new smart ride.Ken Chukwuma

LATEST AUTOMOTIVE NEWS

  • Why You Should Own A car

    September 19, 2019 / 0 Comments

    Owning a car comes with many benefits. Vehicles are mainly used for transportation. Owning a car today is considere [...]

  • Always Test Drive the Car

    September 11, 2019 / 0 Comments

    90% of people who buy a new car test drive it first. Do not be among the other 10%. You want to test drive the car [...]

Back to top